Sunday, February 2, 2014

Answer

Howdy!
In my last post I asked you all to post any questions y'all might have had, and I received one. I am now going to attempt to answer it.  

The question: “I’m really into paranormal happenings and spiritual stuff life ghosts. This blog and your wish to have a non-profit are done in memory of your friend Brian Orgill. Do you think he hangs out with you now? Have you ever had an experience where you felt he was there or where you thought he was sending you a sign somehow? Have you had a dream about him where he might have been visiting you?”

This question goes deep into my religious beliefs of being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, or Mormon. I’m going to break it down into smaller questions to make my answer more understandable.

1.      Do you think he hangs out with you now? I do not believe Brian "hangs out" with me now.

Have you ever had an experience where you felt he was there or where you thought he was sending you a sign somehow? I believe that Brian in some ways has been able to be close to me in my times of need to help guide me but these are rare and special occasions. Without going into to much religious talk, I have had an experience where I knew Brian was with me helping me to know what was right and what I needed to do.

Have you had a dream about him where he might have been visiting you? I have had dreams with Brian in them, but most of them of not meant anything, or have been me simply reliving past memories, I do not believe he was sending me a message or visiting me in these dreams. 

If you have anymore questions please feel free to let me know!

Remember that when life gets hard to keep moving forward and to...

Always Smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment