Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bouncing back!

Howdy!

As y'all know last week I was starting to get down in a rut with the nonprofit. I am happy to say that this week is very different.

As mentioned before in other blog posts I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, or in other words Mormon. Yesterday, I was at the Institute building getting ready to study my scriptures and  wanting to be uplifted, when my institute teacher Bro. Hull came in and asked if I had seen the post he had tagged me in on Facebook. When my reply was a simple no, he told me he has seen an "I'm a Mormon' video that he thinks would help me with the nonprofit. (For those of you who don't know what there videos are; they are short videos that show you who Mormons are and that they can be any where around you.) Bro. Hull told me that this certain video was about a member of the church who started his own nonprofit here in Texas and that I might be able to get help from him with mine.

I then decided to try to find the video to see if Bro. Hull was indeed correct. Here is the video:


After watching it, I decided that it wouldn't do any harm in emailing Mr. Eric Cooper. I sent him a simple email telling him a little about me, what I was doing and why. I received an email back no more than 2 hours later telling me that he wanted to set up a phone appointment so that we could talk about it.

That is where I am right now, I have a time set for tomorrow at 11am to talk with him, and I couldn't be more blessed. Even if he only gives me a few pieces of advice! I will let y'all know how it goes!

Thank you all so much for your continued support and efforts in helping me with my dreams. If I could ask you to do one more thing, please spread the word of what I am trying to do, even if its just simply sharing this blog with others or adding me on Facebook or anything really.

As always please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. You cna leave them here on the blog or you can email/Facebook me. My email address is teasha.adams@gmail.com and my Facebook profile is https://www.facebook.com/teasha.adams91.

Remember that when life gets hard to keep moving forward and to...

Always Smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment